Skills & Knowledge
Most Important Skills for Compliance Officers
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Skill data is still under development.
Most Important Knowledge Areas for Compliance Officers
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Knowledge data is still under development.
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Interest data is still under development.
Learn more about your interests. Take the MnCareers Interest Assessment.
Describe Your Skills
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Skill statements are still under development.
Careers that Use Similar Skills
The following careers use skills, knowledge, and abilities that are similar to those used for Compliance Officers.
- Animal Control Workers
- Transportation Security Screeners
- Human Resources Managers
- Environmental Scientists
- College Health Specialties Teachers
- Transportation Attendants
- Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Energy Auditors
- Physician Assistants
- Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers
- Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Environmental Science Technicians
- Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Police, Fire, and Ambulance Dispatchers
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Midwives
- Correctional Officers and Jailers
- Fish and Game Wardens
- Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Workers
- General and Operations Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Health and Safety Engineers
- Conservation Scientists
- Family and General Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Fraud Examiners and Investigators
- Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Agricultural Inspectors
- Construction and Building Inspectors
View more careers in the Government and Public Administration cluster
View more careers in the Regulation pathway
This page includes information from the O*NET 24.2 Database by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under the CC BY 4.0 license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.