Career Cluster Resources for Career Counselors
What are the benefits of career clusters? Are there resources available to help counselors and teachers use them?
With thousands of careers to choose from, it's important to organize them in a meaningful way. Career clusters are a way of organizing that provides:
- A tool for exploration
- Help in understanding the connection between school and future employment
The Career Clusters section is a gateway to how the six career fields, 16 clusters, and 81 pathways work together. Use this section to:
- Select a career field.
- See the related career clusters.
- Find more about each cluster including a video, description, and link to related careers.
Additional information on how to implement career clusters into your classes or curriculum can be found in the Career Counselor section. Specific content areas include:
- Strategies for Implementing Career Clusters
Want to implement career clusters into your curriculum and counseling plans? Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Career Clusters that Match Holland Codes
See how career clusters match specific Holland codes with this comprehensive list.
- More Career Cluster Resources for Career Counselors
Use these links to Minnesota and national resources to inform your use of career clusters.