Due to the COVID-19 pandemic many CareerForce locations will be closed. You can still get job search help by phone, e-mail, or online. Learn about the Virtual & Interactive Services available from CareerForce
CareerForce locations are "one-stop shops." They help people with career planning and job searching. Any Minnesota job seeker or career explorer can benefit from the services and resources offered at
- Career counselors and other trained staff to help you find the resources and services you need.
- Classes and workshops to help you with your job search and career plan. Contact your local CareerForce Center for details and schedules.
- Free assessments and other tools to help you make informed career decisions.
- Free access to computers, the Internet, printers, fax machines, copiers, and telephones for job search related activities.
- Assistive technology options to help people with disabilities.
- Access to wage and employment information.
- Information on community support services, job training programs, education, and financial aid.
- Minnesota Veterans Programs help veterans searching for jobs.
Unemployment Insurance provides temporary benefits to qualified people out of work through no fault of their own. To learn more:
- Visit Information for Applicants.
- Call 651-296-3644 in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
- Call 1-877-898-9090
in Greater Minnesota. toll free
- The deaf and hard of hearing can call TTY 1-866-814-1252.