If you need help, start with one of the frequently asked questions below.
1. How will this website help me?
Career Planning for People with a Criminal Conviction is a website for people who have felony or other criminal convictions. It has information to help you job search, find job training, or set goals to move forward in your career and in life.
2. What is the best way to use this website?
The content is split into six sections: Assess Yourself, Explore Careers, Create a Plan & Set Goals, Expand Skills, Find a Job, and Manage Your Career. The first step is to "assess yourself." Or you can start using the section of the Career Planning website that best fits your needs.
Talk about your job search, training options, and your career plans with your Parole Officer or a job coach.
3. Can I print pages of the Career Planning website?
You can print any page of the Career Planning website using the grey "Print" icon near the top left of any page.
- "Print" allows you to print a page to read later or to write on it.
4. Who can I contact if I have questions about this website or my job search?
- For specific questions about your record or the conditions of your release, contact your Supervised Release or Parole Officer.
- For questions about your job search, contact your Parole officer, or go to a CareerForce location or a community organization that offers employment assistance.
- For questions about the this website, please contact us.